Love and Manifesting Available Now...
Love and Manifesting - Foundational Course
Love and Manifesting
- Love Wide Awake & on the Go Movie - Step 1
- Love and Manifesting Step 2 - Wide Awake & On the Go Audio - 11 Minutes
- Love and Manifesting Step 3 - Go Deep Audio -30 Minutes
- Love and Manifesting Step 4 - Study E-Book PDF
All Powerful, UnLimited, Unconditional LOVE
1. a profoundly tender, passionate affection for another person.
2. a feeling of warm personal attachment or deep affection, as for a parent, child, or friend.
3. sexual passion or desire.
4. a person toward whom love is felt; beloved person; sweetheart.
5. (used in direct address as a term of endearment, affection, or the like): Would you like to see a movie, love?
6. a love affair; an intensely amorous incident; amour.
7. sexual intercourse; copulation.
8. (initial capital letter) a personification of sexual affection, as Eros or Cupid.
9. affectionate concern for the well-being of others: the love of one's neighbor.
10. strong predilection, enthusiasm, or liking for anything: her love of books.
11. the object or thing so liked: The theater was her great love.
12. the benevolent affection of God for His creatures, or the reverent affection due from them to God.
13. Chiefly Tennis. a score of zero; nothing.
14. a word formerly used in communications to represent the letter L.
verb (used with object), loved, loving.
15. to have love or affection for: All her pupils love her.
16. to have a profoundly tender, passionate affection for (another person).
17. to have a strong liking for; take great pleasure in: to love music.
18. to need or require; benefit greatly from: Plants love sunlight.
19.to embrace and kiss (someone), as a lover.
20.to have sexual intercourse with.
verb (used without object), loved, loving.
21. to have love or affection for another person; be in love. Verb phrases
22. love up, to hug and cuddle: She loves him up every chance she gets. Idioms
23. for love, out of affection or liking; for pleasure. without compensation; gratuitously: He took care of the poor for love.
24 .for the love of, in consideration of; for the sake of: For the love of mercy, stop that noise.
25. in love, infused with or feeling deep affection or passion:a youth always in love.
26. in love with, feeling deep affection or passion for (a person, idea, occupation, etc.); enamored of: in love with the girl next door; in love with one's work.
27. make love, to embrace and kiss as lovers. to engage in sexual activity.
28. no love lost, dislike; animosity: There was no love lost between the two brothers.