Ultimate Life Courses Coming at Launch...
1. of or relating to the mind:mental powers; mental suffering.
2. of, relating to, or affected by a disorder of the mind:a mental patient; mental illness.
3. providing care for persons with disordered minds, emotions, etc.: a mental hospital.
4. performed by or existing in the mind:mental arithmetic; a mental note.
5. pertaining to intellectuals or intellectual activity.
6. Informal. slightly daft; out of one's mind; crazy: He's mental.
7. Informal. a person with a psychological disorder: a fascist group made up largely of mentals.