Ultimate Life Courses Coming at Launch...
1. pertaining to, devoted to, or characterized by friendly companionship or relations: a social club.
2. seeking or enjoying the companionship of others; friendly; sociable; gregarious.
3. of, pertaining to, connected with, or suited to polite or fashionable society: a social event.
4. living or disposed to live in companionship with others or in a community, rather than in isolation: People are social beings.
5. of or relating to human society, especially as a body divided into classes according to status: social rank.
6 .involved in many social activities: We're so busy working, we have to be a little less social now.
7. of or relating to the life, welfare, and relations of human beings in a community: social problems.
8. noting or pertaining to activities designed to remedy or alleviate certain unfavorable conditions of life in a community, especially among the poor.
9. pertaining to or advocating the theory or system of socialism.
10. Digital Technology. noting or pertaining to online technologies, activities, etc., that promote companionship or communication with friends and other personal contacts: social websites such as Facebook; the use of social software to share expertise. See also social media.
11. Zoology. living habitually together in communities, as bees or ants.Compare solitary (def 8).
12. Botany. growing in patches or clumps.
13. Rare. occurring or taking place between allies or confederates.
14. a social gathering or party, especially of or as given by an organized group: a church social.
15. Digital Technology. social-networking websites and applications; social media: photos posted to social.