The Operator - Reprograming your Brain Available Now...
The Operator - Reprograming your Brain Available Now
The Operator - Reprograming your Brain
- The Operator - Reprograming your Brain Introduction
- The Operator - Reprograming your Brain 40 Minute Meditation
- The Operator - Reprograming your Brain E-Book
1. a person who operates a machine, apparatus, or the like: a telegraph operator.
2. a person who operates a telephone switchboard, especially for a telephone company.
3. a person who manages a working or industrial establishment, enterprise, or system:the operators of a mine.
4. a person who trades in securities, especially speculatively or on a large scale.
5. a person who performs a surgical operation; a surgeon.
6. Mathematics.a symbol for expressing a mathematical operation. a function, especially one transforming a function, set, etc., into another:a differential operator.
7. Informal.a person who accomplishes his or her purposes by devious means; faker; fraud. a person who is adroit at overcoming, avoiding, or evading difficulties, regulations, or restrictions. a person who is extremely successful with or smoothly persuasive to members of the opposite sex.
8. Genetics. a segment of DNA that interacts with a regulatory molecule, preventing transcription of the adjacent region.